The apartment “Jaune”
… is upstairs and has a sunny 37 sqm living space. It has a separate entrance from the outside. An outside stone staircase leads upstairs. You go down a few steps directly from the kitchen to the terrace.
One of the highlights of this apartment is the bathroom. It is huge with a historical double-sash window. A large built-in cupboard in the bathroom offers endless storage space. The shower has a glass door. You would like to have a bathroom like this at home …
The living room
… is combined with the dining room and is flooded with light. One enjoys a view towards a beautiful, overgrown green mountain. It’s wonderful for the eye …
Maybe you like to browse
… in your library and sit down on the sofa with a glass of rose wine? Everything you need is there. Even a bottle of rosé wine.
Or do you lie down in the bedroom with a book?
With the curtains closed or with the curtains open. If the curtains are open you can enjoy the wonderful light of Provence. But you probably close the curtains often because they are so beautiful and when the curtains are closed, the flowers on the curtains are particularly effective …
And of course you shouldn’t forget the kitchen.
It cooks well there. On the ceramic hob or in the microwave. The kitchen leaves nothing to be desired. While cooking you look out into the green. And you will like the cozy place on the upholstered bench in the kitchen …
A nicely chilled bottle of rosé awaits you in the fridge when you arrive. In addition, a fresh lavender bouquet to match the region and a bowl of fresh fruit. And of course sparkling and non-sparkling water.
And from the kitchen it goes straight down to the terrace.
Perhaps you would like to prepare something there with your electric grill? You can stand it for hours on the comfortable chairs with the cushions. You only have to go shopping for the barbecue yourself …
- Suitable for up to 2 people – expandable in combination with the “Bleu” holiday apartment for up to 4 people (please check the availability of both apartments). The “Bleu” apartment is on the ground floor. Directly above is the apartment “Jaune” with its own entrance directly from the outside. Through an internal
Both apartments can be easily connected by stairs. If you want to spend your holiday with four people, you can easily book both apartments. Or maybe you would like it to be very generous for two, then book both apartments as well.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen, towels and tea towels are included in the price. In addition, there is a lot available when you arrive to make your start easier and ensure a pleasant stay (kitchen roll, toilet paper, facial tissues, cotton swabs, hand soap, shampoo, shower gel, dishwashing detergent, garbage bags, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, various. Spices, books, CDs, board games etc.).
- W-Lan / WiFi is of course available free of charge.
In addition, TV and radio (German, French and English language programs).
Minimum stay 7 nights.
Arrival: between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Departure: between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Shower room with toilet, TV & radio, fully equipped kitchen, free W-Lan / WiFi
- Size: 37m²
- Bed Type: High quality double bed 1.50 x 2.00 m
- Categories: Apartment
Prices start at: 665 € for 7 nights